Thursday, September 18, 2008

MSU

These are some pictures from around campus (at least the small portion of campus where I spend my time).

This is the Sparty Statue; I walk by it every day on my way to teach my classes. All of the sport teams come by and touch it for good luck before they play or before they go on the road to travel. Also, before they play Michigan, they have people stay with the statue 24 hours a day so people don't mess with it! Pretty crazy!


This is the view of Spartan Stadium from the Sparty statue. It's hard to get a good picture of it because there are so many trees on campus.... that's also why I get lost a lot because you can't see very far!



The river that runs behind my building is really full after all the rain we got last week. Part of it has flooded over sidewalks in the botanical garden. The river runs between my office and Sparty.


There are black squirrels in Michigan! They look just the same but they are completely pitch black. Weird...


The library... looks pretty. I haven't been in there yet but I'm sure I'll spend plenty of time soon.


Just a bunch of pretty grass and trees on campus...

No comments: