Thursday, November 20, 2008

this one's for uncle Roger....

This doesn't happen very often so don't get used to it but Michigan State is rooting for Michigan football to win this weekend! Even Magic Johnson said so on ESPN so it must be true!
Here's the deal, if Michigan beats Ohio State in football and Michigan State can beat Penn State this weekend then Michigan State would win the Big Ten and would get a bid to the Rose Bowl. MSU will have their hands full trying to beat Penn State but .... hey, it could happen!!
Therefore (I'll have to apologize to Jim Clover for this) I'm rooting against Ohio State and for University of Michigan this weekend! Go Spartans!

1 comment:

roger said...

Thanks Lisa... for all the good it did:-) Anyhow, you might be interested to know that Byron was over today watching our expected but not accepted demise today. We later resorted to horseshoes and shuffleboard, but listening to the big green machine on the TV outside. I was telling him how you were out there==I took A LOT of scuff, but I did state I would be rooting for Mich St in honor of my niece=== for all the good it did you guys anyhow!!!! Oh well...aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!