Friday, December 5, 2008

more snow



My computer shows the weather here in Michigan and in Riverside and since it's in the teens here and seventies and eighties in California, I thought I'd share a little bit of our snow! The good thing is that when it has snowed, it's not big snowflakes so it hasn't built up too much.Other than that, school is almost over!! I turned in two papers this week and only have 2 finals left between me and 4 weeks of vacation! The finals will not be as stressful as the papers so I'm in the home stretch!

I got my teaching schedule for next semester and I'm really excited! Although it's not set in stone quite yet I'm teaching a Healthy Lifestyles lecture class, 2 volleyball classes and 1 swim conditioning class... I couldn't ask for much better! Now that I've been through one semester, I have ideas on how to tweak things a little bit to make them even better!

Things are going well here. I think Mikel is looking forward to me being out of school and a little less stressed as well!

No comments: