Tuesday, June 9, 2009

tornado watch

Apparently, this is what the sky looks like when there's a tornado watch...
These pictures were taken about 9pm and the sky was REALLY bright! Nothing exciting actually happened (thank goodness) but we were under a tornado watch for about 4 hours.

It does look like I brought the bad weather back with me to Michigan from Riverside... when I was at home in Riverside the past week there was crazy thunder and lightening and it was beautiful here in Michigan; as soon as I get home to Michigan there is CRAZY rain, thunder, lightening, and tornado watches!!

I had a wonderful visit at home for a couple days and spent lots of time with family! Now I'm glad to be back with Mikel even if it is here in Michigan!

For the rest of this month, we will be hanging out around home- Mikel will be working, golfing, and hanging out with friends from work and I will be reading, writing, and working out. We are excited for my parents to visit and the end of next week. We will be meeting them in Chicago (somewhere none of us have ever been) and then coming back to Michigan for about a week! That is about all the excitement for June (I can't believe it's already June 9th!).

No comments: