Saturday, December 12, 2009

busy busy busy

Things I need to do in the next 7 days:
  • write about 40 pages
  • give finals for 2 different classes at about 5 different times (for students who had to reschedule)
  • work 1 basketball game
  • meet with 2 different MSU coaches
  • grade about 100 tests and finalize grades for the semester for 150 students
  • meet to plan a class for next semester
  • give a final presentation
  • I'm sure some other things that I'm forgetting
It's going to be a busy week! It's also a really busy time for Mikel at work but busy=lots of sales=good paychecks so I don't complain! Hopefully I can recruit him to grade some multiple choice exams as well...

The bummer is that winter is here-- the snow come and the temperatures are dropping! Not my favorite weather of the year!

Mikel has pictures from recent fishing trips but they are on his computer so I'll have to post them soon! I should be back to my normal self (for better or worse) after next Friday when this semester is over! I can't wait for some time to relax!

No comments: