Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Where have we been?!

We don't have internet. That's the reason there hasn't been much blogging because we still do not have internet at home. We also don't get tv at home. I say get tv because we have two television sets but we do not get any channels at home so they are hardly ever on. This hasn't been such a big deal for us recently because during volleyball season we are incredibly busy and aren't at home all that much. Also, not having tv and internet at home causes us to be out and about a lot at nights hanging out with friends which is nice.

When we are not at home I am usually at the office doing scouting, recruiting, or travel planning or out with friends. When we aren't home Mikel is usually out fishing or out with friends. We also spend a lot of time at other sporting events at school, recently watching our men's and women's basketball teams as their seasons have started.

I have had hints dropped from all around about the status of the blog and I am working on it. I will get back on track and maybe even get internet at home again soon!

Until then, Mikel and I are both enjoying our Thanksgivings. He is fishing with cousins and I am in California seeing family!