Sunday, November 22, 2009

How can it be November 22 already!?

I can't believe I haven't updated in so long but things have been happening on super speed recently! I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be here and have a couple days off. I wish we had the whole week like in Idaho but of course we're not that lucky!

With the school semester close to being over there is sooo much to do! Papers to write, tests to grade and studying to do, students who want to meet and talk about their grade (and ask for extra credit of course) and papers to grade-- probably the most painful part of the job. It will all get done some how, it always does, but it's exhausting!!

I have also worked a couple of basketball and football games which are fun; I would probably be at home watching them anyway so I might as well get paid! I have also been working with a couple of teams as a sport psychology consultant which is a new challenge!

Mikel is getting ready for a CRAZY week at Sears! Black Friday is good money but he has to go in super early (4am I think)! He's been hanging out with friends, working, and fishing mostly. And helping me out with all the craziness he can!

As for Thanksgiving, we will probably be going over to some friends houses. People from both Sears and MSU have invited us over so we will most likely make a couple stops and then get home early so Mikel can get some sleep!

Below are some pictures I've taken at some recent events--

The Magic Johnson statue in front of the Breslin Center...
A spartan head in the brick outside the basketball coaches' offices....
Football game vs. Penn State...
The view from the top of the stadium...


And this is 'Johnny Spirit'. He is MSU's superfan and he is ALWAYS dressed like this. He is the one who leads the Sparty Guard before MSU plays UM in football!

This picture was actually at the volleyball game last night. MSU had their last home game of the season against Minnesota last night!
That's our life in a nutshell (at least the past couple of weeks)!

No comments: