Sunday, November 8, 2009

it's already November?!?!

The last week or so has been crazy busy around here! There's a six more weeks of school left (including finals week) and I can't decide if I'm excited or stressed about that- definitely a mixture! Things are picking up for Mikel and work with Christmas approaching so they have extra meetings and extended hours until the end of the year. Hopefully that means extra hours and sales!!

As for Christmas break, I have three weeks off of school which I am sooo excited for. We will be here for Christmas again because of Mikel's work and our money and then we will each be taking a trip to visit (me to California and Mikel to Idaho). I will be in Riverside the beginning of January and we are looking for the best time for Mikel to go to Idaho. Unfortunately, we're not rich yet (dangit!) so living without student loans means, right now, we can't both make both trips but thought it was most fair that we each got to see our families.

Recent happenings.... Mikel has been fishing as much as possible and enjoying that, I have been grading papers like crazy. Why do I assign all this writing?! I also may have my first sport psych consulting experience coming up with a team here at MSU and have been working one or two events a week. This week it was a basketball game last Sunday and a football game yesterday. Things are going really well here and I can't wait to get our fake little Christmas tree out and get ready for the end of the semester!!

No comments: