Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow day

The first snow day of my life was a success! It didn't even snow for 24 hours but we got probably about a foot. The wind was blowing pretty hard so the drifting makes it difficult to judge.

One thing I am going to miss about living here is that we don't clear ANY of the snow. It was chilly today and the people from our management company were out plowing the parking lot and using snowblowers all day long. I watched from the warmth of my couch but that's about it!

 The gym where my club team practices closed for the day as well, so Mikel and I spent a lazy day at home!

Lots of snow!
The forecast is clear for the next couple days but there is a chance of snow in the forecast for everyday Saturday through Wednesday. If that amounts to anything we could have some big piles!

No comments: