Monday, April 11, 2011

kendo

Kendo may be the end of me. No, I'm not incorporating martial arts into my workout routine but they practice in the same building as my office and classrooms and they drive me crazy!

There is yelling and stomping and hitting involved and it is loud! I can be in my office with the main door closed, my individual office door closed, and music on and it still penetrates through all of the it! They must be very dedicated to their practice because this was going on Saturday afternoon while I was trying to work. As soon as I heard it going on, I ran out to take a video since we won't be here much longer and I really need documentation.

The worst part of the Kendo is one of the classes goes on during one of my lectures. We share a very thin wall with the gym and it is soooo loud and distracting especially during tests and other quieter activities. We have to stop class and laugh every once in awhile because it is maddening!

No comments: