Friday, July 1, 2011

Lisa's ABCs

I read this somewhere else and thought it would be entertaining to do. Maybe if I'm real nice I can get Mikel to do it too...


My ABCs


A. Age: depends if you want the truth or what I told my club team (on accident) Truth: 26
B. Bed size: queen 
C. Chore you dislike: toilets... however, I do enjoy the laundry
D. Dogs: nope, nothing that poops or costs money yet (I know my limits)
E. Essential start to your day: food
F. Favorite color: red
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: college roster- 5'9", real-life- 5'7" hopefully
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano, clarinet, bass clarinet (emphasis on the -ed)
J. Job title: student, coach, professor
K. Kids: nada, refer to D.
L. Live: Montana, it's not California but it's better than Michigan!
M. Mom’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: snack bar, bushman, lis
O. Overnight hospital stays: nada
P. Pet peeves: plenty... not pressing clear on the microwave, stickers, lazy students
Q. Quote: "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark. Preparation begins before the forecast for rain." AND "Lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."  
R. Righty or lefty: lefty
S. Siblings: older brother
T. Time you wake up: 8ish right now  (I can make my own hours during the summer)
U. Underwear: yes, please 
V. Vegetables you don’t like: are tomatoes a vegetable? According to Wikipedia, it's botanically a fruit but is considered a vegetable for culinary purposes (as well as by the US Supreme Court) so I'll go with tomatoes. 
W.What makes you run late: my laziness/shower procrastination 
X. X-rays you’ve had: when you are injured as frequently as I am, it happens a lot (fingers, knees, teeth...)
Y. Yummy food you make: it's all edible...
Z. Zoo animal favorites: elephants, giraffes, pandas

No comments: