Sunday, July 17, 2011

Squaw Valley

After the last day of our second camp here in Tahoe, we headed to the Village at Squaw Valley where they were having an art, wine, and music festival. 

I forgot my camera on this trip so cell phone pictures are all I have...


 That guy in front of the rings is Rob (one of the guys I've been coaching with)...
 A view of the village and the ridiculously expensive condos...
 The cable car/tram that goes to the top...
 Painting...
 I forgot to take pictures but the music was classical guitar and was awesome! There were also a bunch of vendors selling photography, jewelry, pottery and other stuff. It was fun to walk around but too rich for my piggy bank!

After that, we set out to find some snow. We didn't have to go far to get to Donner Pass where there were great views and lots of snow...

 Mike didn't know I was taking a picture but it gives an idea of how deep the snow was...
Two camps down, one to go!

No comments: