Wednesday, August 3, 2011

camps camps camps

Cell phone documentation of the past couple weeks...

I have been working volleyball camps in Rome, GA and the Boise area for the past couple weeks so there hasn't been much to report (or more appropriately, much time to report anything) but here are a couple pictures from Georgia.

I was in town to work camp at Berry College where Mika works now (the other assistant from ISU). Mikel and I went down there together last year and had a blast.

The campus is absolutely gorgeous and top of the line. This is called Kilpatrick Commons. The brick building is kind of like a student union building with the dining hall, bookstore, ballrooms, common areas...
Also Kilpatrick Commons...

This is the lobby of the dorm where our campers were staying. Looks more like a fancy hotel than any dorms I lived in!
 And this is a picture of me beating Mika's 6 year old son at Candy Land. We played MULTIPLE games of both Candy Land and Sorry! while I was there...
Bryce (Mika's daughter) was taking the picture and insisted I make a face. I should really take some normal pictures every once in awhile.

Thankfully, I will be headed back to Dillon tonight and camp on our campus starts tomorrow! After that, my team reports and preseason gets started. I can't wait!

No comments: