Saturday, April 28, 2012

this week in Dillon

Here are some random things from this past week. 

First of all, this doesn't happen very often. I have the weather for three different places on my phone: Dillon, San Clemente, and Riverside. It doesn't happen very often that they are all the same but it did this week!


And Dillon had the most sun. Weird.

Also, Mikel had a solid fishing streak going. He had fished something like 23 days in a row. When you fish that much you get some awkward tan lines like this one on Mikel's hand. The streak was broken the other day but I'm sure he'll get another one going soon!
that's a fishing tan
 Another great thing about spring (besides warm weather and fishing) is that it's baby chick season! I don't really want to take care of one all the time but I love going to the store and looking at them!
 They are so cute!

Ahhh. Life in Dillon!