Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! Holidays remind us how much we want to eventually make it back close to family; they just aren't as exciting alone! Nobody was here to hide Easter eggs for me!
Today has been pretty slow... Mikel is at work and I'm at home cleaning and getting motivated to do homework. Mikel has been getting progressively more hours from work so that's been nice for us.

As for school, I only have three more weeks of this semester left! Yea!! It's always nice at the semester for classes to end so I can start looking forward to something new; by the end of the semester, I'm usually ready for change! Now I just have about 3 papers to write and 1 exam left before I can move on from this semester.

Mikel had more excitement in his basketball class last week than he would have liked... a student compound fractured his ankle! Ew ew ew!!! It's a good thing it was not in my class! Mikel handled it really well, of course, and luckily the student wasn't too freaked out about the whole situation.

We are excited for the weather to start getting warmer around here so we can spend more time enjoying the outside! Can't wait for summer!!

No comments: