Saturday, February 25, 2012

calling all calls

Mikel definitely loves a good project! When we first moved in, our garage was filled with STUFF. Boxes that needed to be unpacked, tubs of treasures, and everything else. 

We have since unpacked the boxes and organized the space so Mikel could use it. He built a work space in the back and has been making calls in his spare time.

don't mind the two-toned door,  it's a statement piece 
 Here are some of his projects.

As Mikel mentioned when I showed him the pictures, yes I could have moved them away from all his fly tying stuff but that seemed like a lot of work so I worked with what I was given!
some of the works in progress
 He is waiting on a drill press so he can finish them off but they look pretty great!
lots of different kinds of wood 

different shapes and sizes


 These are a couple of the finished products. Mikel said he doesn't even really like the couple I chose but I still think they look good!