Sunday, February 5, 2012

a Christmas miracle

Recently I haven't been so good at deleting pictures from the memory card once they have been downloaded to the computer. This is annoying because I end of with about 27 copies of them on my computer rather than the single copy that would likely suffice. The one bonus to this little mistake is that I get to double, triple, and quadruple check that the gems are shared for all of eternity on this blog.

This is precisely how I realized that, somehow, these pictures have been hiding all this time. That, my friends, is this Christmas miracle. Just a couple pictures from our trip to Riverside at Christmas time that I never got to share

Matt and Natalie trying out their baby carrier hiking backpack

Mikel in his new jacket

who knows...

the parentals all dressed up and ready to go to a wedding