Friday, May 1, 2009

my sad little computer

So, I haven't been able to write a blog recently because my computer died. Very sad...

It happened on Monday after I taught (thank goodness) but as I was getting ready to write a paper that was due that afternoon. Luckily, Mikel has a laptop that I can use and I just recently backed up all my information so I have not lost any information but I just do not have access to all of it right now.

It was probably the worst possible time for this to happen, seeing as it this upcoming week is finals week and all my end of the semester papers and tests are due. The good news is that I talked to HP and I sent my computer to them and they will be able to fix it, not for free but for a reduced price at least.

As soon as I have my computer back, I will be back to normal and updating our blog! As for next week, I have two papers and one take home test due and then I'm home free for the semester! I can't wait to take a break from teaching and taking classes and start on a research project of my own. It will be a nice change of pace.

Mikel will miss his basketball class a little bit but he did hear that he got very good reviews from his students so hopefully that means they will hire him back whenever they need more teachers. He's doing really well at Sears and enjoying that a lot still. Now we're just waiting for the rain to slow down a little bit so we can go to some Lugnuts baseball games and get outside a little more!

No comments: