Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Right now, Mikel is at work and I should be packing for all that traveling I have coming up but instead I'm looking through pictures! The slower pace of summer does make us miss family and friends even more although our friends have scattered to Nebraska, Washington, Arizona, Idaho so they are more difficult to visit.

These are some pictures from 4th of July last year. We had a BBQ at Ross Park in Pocatello and then watched fireworks at the fairgrounds. Josh was able to come home from where he was working and we got to see him for the last time before we moved! It was definitely a fun night!

Josh, Mikel,and Jesse waiting for the fireworks (I got 2 of the 3 of them to smile-- I consider it a success)


Mikel throwing the frisbee with friends...Isn't he cute?Waiting, waiting, waiting for fireworks...
Shannon and me. Yes, she's wearing my ISU volleyball sweatshirt... it got cold!

Now, back to packing so I can hang out with Mikel when he gets off work!

No comments: