Thursday, July 16, 2009

update!

I am writing from a hotel room in Gillette, exhausted from camp. Things have been SUPER busy! I finished my first camp in California, worked camp in Idaho Falls, and then headed to Wyoming. It was not a fun time traveling-- Mike and I finished our camp in Idaho Falls at 3pm, had to pack up all of the equipment and drove all the way to Gillette; we didn't get to the hotel until 12:30 and then were headed out again at 7:30 this morning!
This camp is only a 2 day camp so we are half way done and I have a lot of time tonight to catch up on sleep! After this camp, we are headed to another camp in Wyoming that is only about 2 hours down the road and then back to Pocatello!

Mikel is in Idaho right now and is glad to have time to spend time with family and friends! I got to see him and his parents for dinner when he flew in and before they headed to Hazelton and I'll see him again after my next camp for a couple days before I visit California.

My research project is also moving along and keeping me busy! That's the update for now-- things are going well and moving quickly it seems!!


No comments: