Tuesday, July 21, 2009

four camps down!!

I'm half way down with my camps for the summer! Yesterday afternoon I finished my eight straight day of camp at three different sites and I am definitely happy to have a break! I have had great groups of athletes at camp (everything from CIF champs to elementary school kids) that have been very fun to work with so I can't complain!

Mikel and I are in Pocatello now and grateful to be staying at Lucas' house; we leave tomorrow again (me for California and him for Michigan). We are happy to spend some time together and hopefully see some friends!

Hopefully I'll have some new pictures soon! I actually did a hike with the high school coaches we were working for in Wyoming and Mike and it was beautiful but of course, I forgot my camera so I don't have anything to share!

No comments: