Friday, August 21, 2009

reunited!!

I'm back in Michigan!!

After a long summer of traveling for volleyball camps (July 5- August 18) I have made it back to Michigan in one piece. It is so nice to be home with Mikel again and do normal things like laundry, grocery shopping, and cooking dinner. It's not that I love doing these things in general but it's nice to be home and the time and ability to do these things for myself!

I can't complain about the summer I've had... I was able to work a lot of volleyball camps, work on a project for school and see a lot of family along the way. Mikel was in Michigan for most of it but did make a trip to Idaho to see family and friends and a trip to Las Vegas to see Jesse and his brother. Now we are reunited and it's been great!!

School starts September 2 so we have a little more time before the madness begins!

No comments: