Friday, March 12, 2010

Indianapolis: I approve

So Mikel and I packed up and headed to Indianapolis on Wednesday for my symposium presentation and an accompanying adventure. Of course, it would have been way too boring to drive straight there so we made a few stops on the way.


I am WAY behind on all the work I was going to do over spring break (the typical: "I'm going to get ahead" speech that I should just stop giving because I always enjoy my time off way too much and relax rather than work-- not that that's a bad thing but I should probably retire the empty promises) so I'm going to post pictures slowly and get back to grading quickly...


This was our first stop. It was completely unplanned except we needed gas and/or I needed to go to the bathroom so we got off in a little town on the coast of Lake Michigan. Very pretty...










It was a good start to the trip. And the fact that it was in the 60s at this point didn't hurt one bit!!

No comments: