Friday, March 12, 2010

spring break stop #2

So after the pretty lake outlook we stopped at, we were off on the road again.




Or next stop was in Portage, IN at the Bass Pro Shop. Now this is never a place I NEEDED to go but it's so pretty inside and well decorated (similar to Cabela's) that even I was interested. Mikel found some good deals on fishing stuff-- I won't even pretend to know more than that-- as we were on the road again!!
Miles and miles (it seems) of fishing poles and ... other fishing stuff. Man, I wish Mikel was here to tell me what all the rest of that stuff was...


Mikel doesn't even flinch any more when I ask him to take goofy pictures-- he's such a good sport!


I worked 5 hours of the circus today, and am headed back for about 10 hours tomorrow and 5 or so on Sunday. If I have ANY sanity left after this weekend it will be a miracle! Mikel went fishing today but has to work tomorrow so he'll have to put his new stuff on hold until he gets another day off! 


I love spring break!

No comments: