Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12

It finally looks like winter around here!!

Today may be the first snow that actually may stick around for awhile. We're not getting anything close to the snow places like Minnesota are getting right now but it is finally starting to fall.

It has been such a busy semester and I can't believe it is almost over! I sat in my very last class ever on Wednesday afternoon and that was a GOOD feeling. This week will be finals week and I have to give two finals for the classes I teach and take one final and write one paper. It will be stressful but I have had much worse. My final is on Wednesday and my paper is due by Thursday at noon so I will be done (besides grading).

Other than school, I have been working a little bit at the Breslin Center for basketball games and graduations and Mikel has been working a lot selling Christmas presents and snowblowers.

After this week, it will be nice to have some time to relax and get things in order for next semester. We will have a quiet Christmas around here and then be taking a trip to Riverside! School doesn't start again until January 10th and I fully intend to enjoy my three weeks off (although I still have school work and research to keep up on, it will be more relaxed on break)!

Mikel's already at work and I'm off to work women's basketball vs. Iona. Hopefully they take care of business quickly!

No comments: