Thursday, December 30, 2010

a year in review

So I went through our pictures and tried to pick one or two for each month (I started with one and then bent the rules when necessary)...

January--My birthday

 February--Trip to Ball State for my Midwest sport psychology conference-- my first professional presentation
 --Mikel at Ohio State
 March--Fishing- lots of fishing
 --Spring break road trip to Indianapolis for another presentation...
 --Butler bulldog
 April-- MSU to the final four
 May--Trip to Naperville, IL for work/anniversary

 June--Lansing Lugnuts
 July--Celebrating the 4th
 --Alaska!!!
August-- Road trip to GA for volleyball camp and fun
 September-- MSU football
--And trail cam pictures-- apparently I was busy with school
 
 October--Mikel's birthday
 --My sport psychology conference in Rhode Island
 November-- MSU hockey
 --Hunting
 December-- Christmas Eve
It was a good year!!!

No comments: