Friday, July 20, 2012

fun in the sun

This past weekend, before Mikel had to go to work at the Member-Guest tournament at work, we went out to Sleepy Hollow (the par 3 golf course in Dillon).

We met our friends Ben and Melissa there and the three of them played while I drove the cart. I have never played before and being left-handed makes it challenging to just borrow clubs from someone and try it out. The left-handedness, combined with my competitiveness and resulting temper maybe just make it best for me to drive the cart and document the memories although I do have plans to try sometime soon.

It was a beautiful day to play ten holes. The course is technically a nine-hole course but they just recently added another to make ten!


Melissa, Mikel, and Ben on the green

Ben and Mikel

my view from the cart



A good course with good friends and good weather. I can't complain about my Saturday!