Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jenny's wedding

Jenny's wedding (the real reason for my trip to California) was beautiful. It was perfectly Jenny down to every detail. Unfortunately, you'll have to trust me on this because I didn't manage to take a single picture. I was in the midst of wedding madness and didn't think to pull out a camera but the one thing I did take pictures of was the room we stayed in.

The wedding was in Idyllwild which is a little community in the San Jacinto Mountains outside of Riverside. The Creekstone Inn was the site of both the wedding and the reception and is also where the entire wedding party stayed.

All of the rooms are decorated in different themes and ours was Summer Camp. It had both a queen bed and a twin and had tons of detail in the decorations.

Here are some pictures of our room:

the queen bed with canoe nightstands

the twin bed 

on the nightstand by the twin bed
The whole place was really cute and a great place for the wedding!