Saturday, July 14, 2012

CA trip

I am just settling back in to Dillon after a long visit in Riverside. It was great to be home and visit family and friends. The main reason for the trip was because Jenny got married. Jenny was the maid of honor in my wedding and I got to return the honor this time. She lives in Washington so we don't get to spend a lot of time together but it was wonderful to be there for her and her special day!

Because I was already going to be home, I extended the trip and got to spend some more time with my family and baby Blair.


Blair with her favorite aunt on the Bushman side

When I wasn't in Idyllwild for the wedding, I spent a lot of time in San Clemente at the beach. It was REALLY hot in Riverside which made for some really nice weather at the beach.
just beautiful

peace and quiet on the beach trail

watching surfers from the beach

it was a busy week at the beach

it doesn't get much better
It was a great trip to relax, visit with family and friends, be there as my best friend married an awesome guy, and soak up a little sun for what was pretty much the end of my summer.

From here, I have a couple more volleyball camps to work and then my team reports and starts practice August 1st!