Friday, October 2, 2009

Sparty Guard 2009

This is the Sparty statue on campus, right outside my building. Because we are playing University of Michigan in football this week, there have been people guarding Sparty 24-7 all week. Apparently the Michigan fans guard something there as well (I don't have the whole tradition down yet)!
That large thing that appears to be a XL duffel bag actually has a person sleeping in it. It's quite the set up they have with a table and chairs to play cards and eat, cases of water, a whole set up.

This is a picture of the stadium with all the leaves changing colors-- I'm so not ready for that!
I did find out that I get to work 4 of the remaining 5 home games including the Michigan game tomorrow! Unfortunately the weather doesn't look like it's going to be very nice but it should be fun to see!

Oh, and Josh is in town!! Should make for some good memories!!

No comments: