Saturday, January 23, 2010

California winter

I had a great trip at home but am never very good at taking pictures. It was the same way when Mikel and I moved here and realized we didn't have any pictures of Pocatello really. You never think of taking pictures until you're gone. I'm trying to get better at that now that we are in Michigan and this blog is definitely good incentive and reminder to do so!

This is one picture we got of Matt, Natalie and me one night when we had dinner at their house. This was pre-haircut, hence the general disregard for my hair. I hadn't had a good haircut in awhile (or any for that matter) so I had an appointment when I got home!



My parents and I also got a chance to visit the condo in Palm Springs which was WONDERFUL. Now, it's always great to be in Palm Springs but I enjoy/appreciate it so much more coming from Michigan winter and seeing this:






We haven't seen blue skies in days and thinking about putting on my bathing suit (even inside) makes me shiver! It was great to be home but, as always, I missed Mikel and was glad to come back and see him (even if that did mean being in Michigan and skies that look like this for months on end...


I was on a mission to take more pictures when I was at home but obviously lost track of that-- oh well, I'll have to go back!

No comments: