Sunday, January 10, 2010

things I've learned...

So many things....
  1. Not everyone loads the dishwasher the same way I do
  2. You can wash a shower curtain in the washing machine
  3. Not everyone has the need to vacuum in straight lines
  4. There is more than one correct path through a grocery store
  5. The whole wide world of laundromats-- new to me
  6. Some people just don't put things in the correct places in a refrigerator
  7. Not everybody color codes their closet and organizes their shirts by length of sleeve (although to me it just makes sense)
  8. Some people turn their phone off at night
  9. Not everybody needs the sheets tucked in at the end of the bed
  10. Some people can go to bed with the house being a mess (I'm not one of them)
  11. Not everyone understands the need for decorative pillows on a bed
  12. I've never seen some one go from 'hot' to 'cold' in their own house as fast as Mikel
  13. I'm WAY more particular about things than I originally thought
  14. I do a lot of things a certain way just because that's how it was done at my house
  15. Not everyone procrastinates to the extent that I do
  16. Some people are ok with the toilet paper going 'under' instead of 'over' the roll... the madness!!
That's all for now although I'm sure there is plenty more. I had a great visit at home and cannot believe it's time for the new semester to start! We did book Mikel's flight to Idaho for March and he's excited for that-- wish I could go to but I'm happy for him.

    No comments: