Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is it sad that, when I saw it raining today, the first thing I thought was: "that should keep the crazy rioting/partying down"?! Well, MSU is in the Final Four tonight and it should be an interesting game; hopefully they can win and make it to another national championship game! Unfortunately, I will be working tonight so I won't be able to watch it but I'm sure I'll be getting updates. This is one time that I hope ESPN is right and MSU pulls it out-- then I can watch the national championship on Monday night!


In other news, I've been working Alegria (a Cirque du Soleil show) and it's soooo cool! It's definitely what bad dreams are made of (creepy clowns and such) but there are awesome performers as well. 


Also, I showed my hand to an athletic trainer yesterday she recommended me get an x-ray to check it out. I'll spare you the miserable doctor story but the x-ray confirmed that it wasn't broken. The swelling has gone down but the bruising has taken over and it still hurts. Hopefully it gets better fast! It's hard to get a good picture of it but this is what it looks like now...


No big Easter plans here but the end of the semester is nearing and the subsequent stress level is rising!! I can't wait for it to be over!


GO GREEN!

No comments: