Thursday, April 1, 2010

FINAL FOUR!!!

So Izzo and MSU basketball has done it again and made the final four! It's incredible to be around such a successful program and a university and community that are so supportive. I have had a couple students tell me they have finals tickets and won't be in class on Monday if we make it-- I'm jealous but can't say I blame them! The farther we get into the tournament, the crazier the celebrations get so this afternoon I got this email in my MSU account:


"Dear MSU Student:

As we head to Indy on the last stretch of the road to the Final Four, we take with us your pride, support, and enthusiasm. We are honored to represent a great University and all Michigan State students and alums. We strive to be the best because we represent the best - both on and off the court. We are part of a proud and noble Spartan tradition of winning with class.

Representing the best of MSU on an international stage is a shared responsibility...and a shared opportunity. Let's all once again show the world that Spartans celebrate our unity with class. It's an honor to be a Spartan. Be very loud about it. Be very proud about it.

Go Green,
Tom Izzo"



Hopefully the nights will stay fairly incident free like last year. 
On another note, it's wonderful that Mikel is back here! And, my hand is less swollen but more bruised than when I originally hurt it on Saturday. Hopefully it will get better fast!

No comments: