Monday, April 19, 2010

mom's visit

So my mom came and visited between Tuesday and Saturday last week for her spring break and it was so much fun to have her in town! I tried to get a bunch of stuff done early so I wouldn't have as much school work to do. I was still pretty busy and Mikel had a lot of hours at work but it is always great to have visitors!

While she was here we did some exploring around campus, taking pictures of flowers and walking by the river. She also went to the beginning of a MSU volleyball spring tournament with me which was lots of fun!


Here are some more of the pictures we took around campus and town..

This is by the railroad tracks across the street... 


The day after my mom got here it was 80 degrees and wonderful and the day she left it was in the 30s-- welcome to spring! Hopefully it warms up again... I'm ready to sit by the pool and get some color on my pale legs!

Other than that, work is picking up for Mikel and there's only 3 weeks of school left for me! It will be a race to the finish!

After that, I have one week off and then summer school starts. I always like something new and a change of pace!

No comments: