Friday, April 30, 2010

FINISHED!!

Well, not quite! 


But I am finished grading at that is a HUGE load off. One of the courses I was teaching was a writing intensive course and so there was lots of papers to grade and grades to check. Having three classes and 170 students this semester has been a big load but it's been a lot of great experience so I can't complain. But I won't miss team teaching when it's over!


This weekend I'm working a couple events at the Breslin Center, studying for a final exam, and writing a couple exams. Monday I take my one and only final for the semester and turn in a portfolio and then my classes as a student are over! After that I'll have to give two finals on Wednesday and one on Friday, do some grading, and then I can kiss this semester goodbye! (Of course, then I only have a week off and then summer school starts but I always love a change of pace.)


This semester has been slightly less stressful as a student and more stressful as a teacher than any previous. I feel like I can manage this better though which makes the thoughts of teaching as a full-time job (whenever we can finally get out of here) exciting!


Mikel has been super busy at work with the weather warming up and the grass growing! He has been getting a good number of hours and making lots of sales so that's good for us! I can't wait for warm weather and new classes this summer!! The 75 degree weather today is making it even more real!

No comments: