Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people in the whole world, my Grandpa Bushman.


I miss him so much and think about him all the time. I wish I could share all that I'm doing and learning with him but it's good to know that he'd be proud of me and want to know all about what I'm doing (and how many credits I'm taking)!


I appreciate all the time I got to spend with him, all the lessons learned, rootbeer popsicles, and turkey sandwiches from Backstreet (turkey on rye, no mayo, light butter, lots of the good stuff-- why mess with a good thing?!).


This duck sits in our kitchen and reminds me of him everyday. There's no jelly belly candies in it but who eats the black ones anyway?!


I miss you, Grandpa but can't wait to see the rest of the Bushmans this summer!

No comments: